How to Rotate the screen on the laptop? There can be many reasons why you want to rotate the laptop screen, either you have accidentally messed up the setting of your laptop and you want to rotate the laptop screen back to normal landscape, or you have a 360-hinged touch notebook or ultrabook that you want to use as a tablet. By doing this, it becomes very easy for us to work on our laptops. If you are an artist then the rotation of the screen in portrait orientation will suit you best, and if you are an animator and professional user then you can do it by flipping to landscape.
Whichever operating system you use, whether it is Windows, MacOS, and Linux, I will tell you how to rotate the laptop screen in these three operating systems.
How to Rotate the Screen on Windows Laptop?
- Go to Desktop and press Right Click and then Open Display setting
- After that look Scale and Layout option, There you will see Screen Orientation Tab Option, in the right corner (there is Landscape mode set in By default)
- After that, you have to click on that arrow, and four options will pop up or drop-down menu in front of you. (Landscape, Portrait, Landscape flipped, and Portrait flipped)
- In whatever orientation you want to rotate your laptop screen, click on that option. After this, the screen of your laptop will be rotated on that side whatever option you have selected.
- And last Click “Apply” and then “Keep changes” to save the new screen orientation.
- Budget Laptop List: Best Laptops Under 40000 INR in India
Screen Rotating Steps Through Images
How to Rotate the Screen on Macbooks (macOS)?
- Go to Home and Click the Apple menu in the top-left corner of the screen and select “System Preferences.”
- Click on the “Displays” icon.
- Hold down the “Option” key and click on the “Rotation” on the drop-down menu. Select the desired screen orientation.
- Close the System Preferences window to save the changes.
Conclusion: How to Rotate the screen on the laptop
Follow all these steps and you can easily rotate your laptop’ screen. If you facing any queries regarding these steps and the article feel free to ask us just commenting below and I’ll answer your queries as soon as possible.